Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “The Joy of Singleness (Part 1) on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: The Joy of Singleness (Part 1)
Guest: Mayra Salazar
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why is it important to find joy in our singleness?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The value in learning how to trust God.
- Why we must avoid looking for love in the wrong places and people.
- The beauty in discovering God’s love.
- Mayra opens up about her personal journey of embracing her singleness.
- Mayra shares how God was teaching her how to trust.
- “The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord,
And He delights in his way.“ – Psalm 37:23 (NKJV)
- “Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.“ – 1 John 4:8 (NIV)
- “Take delight in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.“ – Psalm 37:4 (NIV)
- “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.“ – Matthew 6:33 (NIV)
- “Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.“ – Hebrews 11:1
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- If you desire to experience the joy of singleness, you must decide to seriously and genuinely seek God.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “The meek shall obtain fresh joy in the Lord” – Isaiah 29:19a (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Focus on your relationship with God first.
- Dedicate time every day to spend time with God.
- The Wait: A Powerful Practice for Finding the Love of Your Life and the Life You Love by DeVon Franklin and Meagan Good with Tim Vandehey (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Secrets of an Irresistible Woman by Michelle McKinney Hammond
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!