Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: Dangers of Compromising to Get Married (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What leads people to compromise just to get married?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The role of compromise in marriage.
- The differences between necessary and dangerous compromises.
- The goal of necessary compromise in marriage.
- The danger of throwing our values and standards to the side for marriage.
- The benefits of sharing the same values and beliefs with your spouse.
- Why Christians should never compromise their values and beliefs.
- Reasons some people compromise just to get married.
- “Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”” – Matthew 19:26 (NIV)
- “The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”” – Genesis 2:18 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Refuse to lower yourself and your standards below what you desire and deserve.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “But I say, walk habitually in the [Holy] Spirit [seek Him and be responsive to His guidance], and then you will certainly not carry out the desire of the [a]sinful nature [which responds impulsively without regard for God and His precepts].” – Galatians 5:16 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Commit to spend at least 10 minutes of one-on-one time with God daily.
- Sacred Vows: “The Knot or Not” by Lionel Shipman
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs by Emerson Eggerichs (Get the Audiobook FREE)
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!