In this episode, Jay concludes his discussion with Michelle Lenae, host of the Christ Over Culture podcast, by addressing the question: Why seek God’s help with rebuilding after a broken relationship?
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why seek God’s help with rebuilding after a broken relationship? @see_chellzGO explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Rebuild After a Broken Relationship (Part 4)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why seek God’s help with rebuilding after a broken relationship?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of including God in your rebuilding process.
- Steps to rebuilding after a broken relationships.
- Jay shares his experience with broken relationships.
- “In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.“ – James 2:17 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Allow God to be a part of your rebuilding process.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord, because they have called you an outcast: ‘It is Zion, for whom no one cares!’.” – Jeremiah 30:17 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Create a list of activities, hobbies and things that you enjoy doing.
- Plan and commit to do one of those things within the next week
- Boundaries in Dating: How Healthy Choices Grow Healthy Relationships by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
- Safe People: How to Find Relationships That Are Good for You and Avoid Those That Aren’t by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs by Emerson Eggerichs (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Before You Hit Send: Preventing Headache and Heartache by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!