Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What is singleness? @JaySanon explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Finding Contentment in Singleness (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What is singleness?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why it’s possible to find and experience contentment in our singleness.
- Why many people struggle with finding contentment in their singleness.
- What singleness is.
- What it means to be truly single.
- The value in finding contentment and wholeness in God.
- “ Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.”“ – 1 Corinthians 15:33 (NIV)
- “This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.“ – 1 John 1:5 (NIV)
- “Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.” – 1 Peter 5:8 (NIV)
- “Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” – James 5:15 (KJV)
- “You desire but do not have, so you kill. You covet but you cannot get what you want, so you quarrel and fight. You do not have because you do not ask God. 3 When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.” – James 4:2-3 (NIV)
- “Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.“ – 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NKJV)
- “Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.“ – 1 John 4:8 (NIV)
- “Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.“ – Hebrews 4:16 (NKJV)
- “Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.“ – 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 (NKJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that you have to understand what singleness is in order to be content in singleness.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- Let all that I am wait quietly before God,
for my hope is in him.
6 He alone is my rock and my salvation,
my fortress where I will not be shaken.
7 My victory and honor come from God alone.
He is my refuge, a rock where no enemy can reach me.
8 O my people, trust in him at all times.
Pour out your heart to him,
for God is our refuge. – Psalms 62:5-8 (NLT)
Take Action Now:
- Examine with God how you are feeling spiritually, physically, emotionally and intellectually.
- Ask God if you have been depending on Him or on other things or people.
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- I Will Wait For You: Single and Unwilling to Settle by Joshua M. Parker
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!