Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: Courageously Stand Up, Speak Out and Live for Jesus Christ (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How can we demonstrate courageous humility?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The relationship between biblical courage and biblical humility.
- The value in spending time reading the Word of God.
- How we can be courageous wherever God puts us.
- How God can use any of us.
- Michael shares how he’s had to display courageous humility in his life.
- “Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.“ – Matthew 11:29 (ESV)
- “Now the man Moses was very meek, more than all people who were on the face of the earth.“ – Numbers 12:3 (ESV)
- “So to keep me from becoming conceited because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations, a thorn was given me in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to harass me, to keep me from becoming conceited.“ – 2 Corinthians 12:7 (ESV)
- “if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.“ – 2 Chronicles 7:14 (ESV)
- “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.“ – 2 Timothy 1:7 (NKJV)
- “Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.“ – James 4:7 (ESV)
- “Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account.” – Matthew 5:11 (ESV)
- “Then Pilate said to him, “So you are a king?” Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. For this purpose I was born and for this purpose I have come into the world—to bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth listens to my voice.”“ – John 18:37 (ESV)
- “Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.“ – John 14:6 (ESV)
- “So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”“ – John 8:31-31 (ESV)
- “But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”“ – James 4:6 (ESV)
- “You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden.” – Matthew 5:14 (ESV)
- “Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ, 16 from whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love.“ – Ephesians 4:15-16 (ESV)
- “Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.“ – Matthew 7:3-5 (ESV)
- “And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.“ – Mark 16:15 (ESV)
- “But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.“ – Revelation 21:8 (ESV)
- “But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. 2 For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy“ – 2 Timothy 3:1-2 (ESV)
- ““Yet even now,” declares the Lord,
“return to me with all your heart,
with fasting, with weeping, and with mourning;
13 and rend your hearts and not your garments.”
Return to the Lord your God,
for he is gracious and merciful,
slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love;
and he relents over disaster.“ – Joel 2:12-13 (ESV)
- “ And he said to all, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.“ – Luke 9:23 (ESV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that biblical courage is a reflection of your intimacy with God.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified or dismayed (intimidated), for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” – Joshua 1:9 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Commit to spending intimate time with God and reading His Word everyday.
- A Call for Courage: Living with Power, Truth, and Love in an Age of Intolerance and Fear by Michael Anthony (Get the Audiobook FREE)
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!