Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “The Difference Between Courtship and Dating (Part 4) with @EmmanuelThomas on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: The Difference Between Courtship and Dating (Part 4)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- What are the benefits of courting rather than dating?
- When is someone ready to stop dating and start courting?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why courtship is pleasing to God.
- The importance of not rushing into relationships.
- Emmanuel shares why he enjoys being a part of a courtship.
- “‘The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”” – Genesis 2:18 (NIV)
- “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.“ – Romans 12:2 (NIV)
- “So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds in the sky and all the wild animals.But for Adam no suitable helper was found.
21 So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs and then closed up the place with flesh.
22 Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.23 The man said,“This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called ‘woman,’
for she was taken out of man.”
24 That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.” – Genesis 2:20-24 (NIV)
- “Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
“Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you.”“ – Hebrews 13:5 (NIV)
- Emmanuel shares how his friendship with his girlfriend developed into a courtship.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Be honest about whether you are dating, dating with a purpose or courting.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Flee the evil desires of youth and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.” – 2 Timothy 2:22 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Determine what you desire.
- Stand firm on what you desire and make it a conviction.
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Single, Married, Separated and Life After Divorce by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
- I Will Wait For You: Single and Unwilling to Settle by Joshua M. Parker
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!