Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: Dangers of Desiring a Social Media Relationship (Part 1)
Guest: Tonia Shalel
Questions We Address and Answer:
- What is a social media relationship?
- Why do some people desire a social media relationship over a real relationship?
- What are the dangers of desiring a social media relationship?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why social media relationships have become popular.
- The danger of compare ourselves and our relationship to others.
- The differences between a social media relationship and a real relationship.
- The importance of allowing God into our relationships.
- How social media can allow people into our relationships.
- Tonia shares her experience of being in a social media relationship.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Your desire to please God must outweigh your desire to appeal to others and gain their attention and admiration.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.” – John 10:27-28 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Examine your relationship and determine if it’s real or a social media relationship.
- When God is speaking to you, start listening.
- Purpose Awakening: Discover the Epic Idea that Motivated Your Birth by Touré Roberts
- Lost and Found: Finding Hope in the Detours of Life by Sarah Jakes Roberts (Get the Audiobook FREE)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!