In this episode, Jay concludes his discussion with encourager and coach Tonia Shalel by addressing the question: How can someone end a social media relationship and transition into a real relationship?
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Dangers of Desiring a Social Media Relationship (Part 2) on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Dangers of Desiring a Social Media Relationship (Part 2)
Guest: Tonia Shalel
Questions We Address and Answer:
- What are the benefits of being in a real relationship instead of a social media relationship?
- How can someone end a social media relationship and transition into a real relationship?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The value in listening to God’s voice.
- The danger of allowing people into our relationships via social media.
- Knowing when to end a relationship.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Your desire to please God must outweigh your desire to appeal to others and gain their attention and admiration.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.” – John 10:27-28 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Examine your relationship and determine if it’s real or a social media relationship.
- When God is speaking to you, start listening.
- Purpose Awakening: Discover the Epic Idea that Motivated Your Birth by Touré Roberts
- Lost and Found: Finding Hope in the Detours of Life by Sarah Jakes Roberts (Get the Audiobook FREE)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!