Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How can courtship differ for men and women? @CourtingGodsWay explain on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: The Keys to Godly Courtship and Purity (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How can courtship differ for men and women?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The value in investing in friendships.
- Why courtship does not have to be boring.
- Boundaries that are necessary within a courtship.
- The danger of trusting in our flesh.
- How the courtship experience can differ for men and women.
- Why God must be the foundation of a godly courtship.
- Jay shares why he believe dating may be a waste of his time.
- Emmanuel and Angel open up about the challenges they’ve experienced while courting.
- “But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband.“ – 1 Corinthians 7:2 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Know what courtship is and it’s purpose.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “For it is [not your strength, but it is] God who is effectively at work in you, both to will and to work [that is, strengthening, energizing, and creating in you the longing and the ability to fulfill your purpose] for His good pleasure.” – Philippians 2:13 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Pray and ask God how you should approach friendship development, dating, courting and marriage. Also, ask Him to reveal the process He desires for you and your future spouse..
- The Wait: A Powerful Practice for Finding the Love of Your Life and the Life You Love by DeVon Franklin and Meagan Good with Tim Vandehey (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- I Will Wait For You: Single and Unwilling to Settle by Joshua M. Parker
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!