Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What are the benefits of remaining sexually pure prior to marriage? @CourtingGodsWay explain on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: The Keys to Godly Courtship and Purity (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are the benefits of remaining sexually pure prior to marriage?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How the enemy attempts to sabotage godly courtships.
- The benefits of remaining sexually pure prior to marriage.
- Why sex is a gift from God.
- Challenges that arise within a courtship.
- How to combat sexual temptations.
- Emmanuel and Angel share how they fight against sexual temptations.
- “But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband.“ – 1 Corinthians 7:2 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Know what courtship is and it’s purpose.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “For it is [not your strength, but it is] God who is effectively at work in you, both to will and to work [that is, strengthening, energizing, and creating in you the longing and the ability to fulfill your purpose] for His good pleasure.” – Philippians 2:13 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Pray and ask God how you should approach friendship development, dating, courting and marriage. Also, ask Him to reveal the process He desires for you and your future spouse..
- The Wait: A Powerful Practice for Finding the Love of Your Life and the Life You Love by DeVon Franklin and Meagan Good with Tim Vandehey (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- I Will Wait For You: Single and Unwilling to Settle by Joshua M. Parker
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!