Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Dating Someone 10+ Years Younger or Older (Part 3) with @LaKeshaWomack on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Dating Someone 10+ Years Younger or Older (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why should someone consider dating someone 10+ years older or younger?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Things we must be prepared for when dating someone who is 10+ years older or younger than us.
- Why it can be challenging dating someone who is 10+ years older or younger than us.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Be willing to accept the challenges that will come along with dating someone 10+ years younger or older.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, 16 making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil.“ – Ephesians 5:15-16 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Decide what you want (fun or serious relationship)
- Be honest and upfront about what you want
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!