Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Dating Someone 10+ Years Younger or Older (Part 4) with @LaKeshaWomack on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Dating Someone 10+ Years Younger or Older (Part 4)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How can we properly prepare to date someone who is 10+ years younger or older?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why couples must be fully committed to their relationship.
- The importance of learning how to deal with criticism when dating someone 10+ years older or younger than us.
- Ways to approach someone who is 10+ years younger or older.
- How to respond when approached by someone who is 10+ years younger or older.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Be willing to accept the challenges that will come along with dating someone 10+ years younger or older.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, 16 making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil.“ – Ephesians 5:15-16 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Decide what you want (fun or serious relationship)
- Be honest and upfront about what you want
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!