Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Communicate with Men Who Don’t Like to Talk (Part 1) with @eterrytweets on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Communicate with Men Who Don’t Like to Talk (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Do men only struggle with communicating with women?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why the majority of men struggle with communicating.
- The reason many men are afraid to open up to women they are in relationships with.
- Differences in the way men and women communicate.
- Things that many women don’t know about the way men communicate.
- The importance of women studying the men in their lives.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Be willing to accept the fact that men and women do not communicate the same way.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry“ – James 1:19 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Read a book on how to communicate with men.
- Commit to studying the man in your life.
- RealTalk: The Making of a Man by Eric Terry Sr.
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Decoding the Silent Man’s Language: What Men Are Saying When They Are Not Saying Anything by Cornelius Lindsey
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!