In this episode of the MenChat series, Jay continues his discussion with author and relationship coach Eric Terry Sr. by addressing the question: How important is it for women to know a man’s love language?
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Communicate with Men Who Don’t Like to Talk (Part 2) with @eterrytweets on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Communicate with Men Who Don’t Like to Talk (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How important is it for women to know a man’s love language?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How frustrating it can be for women when men are unwilling to communicate with them.
- How a lack of communication can damage a relationship.
- The value in knowing our love language.
- How women can get men to open up to them.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Be willing to accept the fact that men and women do not communicate the same way.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry“ – James 1:19 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Read a book on how to communicate with men.
- Commit to studying the man in your life.
- RealTalk: The Making of a Man by Eric Terry Sr.
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Decoding the Silent Man’s Language: What Men Are Saying When They Are Not Saying Anything by Cornelius Lindsey
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!