Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: Mistakes Men Must Avoid Making When Dating Godly Women (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How should godly men approach dating?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Differences between dating for destiny and dating for distraction.
- Why you must let the person you’re dating know your expectations.
- How people date to delay time.
- What a destiny partner is.
- Yahnathan explains how he has dated for distraction in the past.
- “Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” – John 8:31-32 (KJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Always date with godly character.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Lying lips are an abomination to Yah, but those who deal truthfully are His delight.” – Proverbs 12:22 (NKJV)
Take Action Now:
- Reflect on your past and present dating experiences and determine whether you have been dating for destiny, distraction or delay.
- Ask Yah to develop within you the godly character you need to date effectively and avoid making critical mistakes.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!