Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why is it challenging to discern the will of Yah (God)? @faithkasolo explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Discern the Will of Yah (God) and Have the Courage to Step Forward in Faith (Part 4)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why is it challenging to discern the will of Yah (God)?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why it is important to discern the will of Yah (God) before stepping forward in faith.
- How the Holy Spirit can help us develop the courage we need to step forward in faith.
- Why it is challenging to discern the will of Yah.
- Ways to step forward in faith.
- Yahnathan explains how he struggles to speak into other people’s lives.
- Yahnathan opens up about his struggles with trusting Yah.
- “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.” – Genesis 1:26 (KJV)
- “Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.“ – Psalm 1:1-2 (KJV)
- “The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.“ – Proverbs 28:1 (KJV)
- “Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumbling-block before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.“ – Ezekiel 3:17-21 (KJV)
- “And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word,“ – Acts 4:29 (KJV)
- “Quench not the Spirit.” – 1 Thessalonians 5:19 (KJV)
- “And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.” – Luke 9:23 (KJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Stepping forward starts with the small steps not the huge leaps.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of Yah.” – Romans 12:2 (KJV)
Take Action Now:
- Commit to read Yah’s Word daily to develop the ability to discern His will better.
- Pray and ask the Most High to provide you with His courage to step forward in faith.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!