On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan Immanuel is joined by Anthony & Josefina Thomas to discuss dating outside our culture.
We will explain what it means to date outside our culture. We’ll also explain how dating outside of our culture can extend beyond race. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1316.
Questions We Answer:
- What does it mean to date outside our culture? (2:23)
- What were some of the challenges Anthony & Josefina faced dating outside of their culture? (4:44)
Key Things You Will Learn:
- How attraction can blind us (1:47)
- Dating outside of our culture can extend beyond race (4:04)
- Challenges Anthony & Josefina faced when they first started dating (10:26)
Support Anthony & Josefina Thomas:
- Check out Anthony & Josefina’s website
- Follow Anthony & Josefina on Twitter
- Like Anthony & Josefina’s Kingdom Talk Facebook Page
Listen to the Series ‘Dating Outside Your Culture’: