On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan Immanuel continues his discussion with Anthony & Josefina Thomas by discussing what people need to know before deciding to date outside their culture.
We will explain how to deal with stereotypes when dating outside our culture. Anthony and Josefina will also share how their faith in God helped them overcome the challenges they faced. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1317.
Questions We Answer:
- How did Anthony & Josefina’s faith in God help them overcome the challenges they faced? (5:51)
- What do people need to know before deciding to date outside their culture? (12:08)
- How to deal with stereotypes when dating outside our culture? (14:34)
Key Things You Will Learn:
- How Anthony & Josefina overcame drama from people trying to sabotage their relationship (2:04)
- Ways that God began to change and mature Anthony (7:20)
- The value in asking God for what we need (10:12)
Support Anthony & Josefina Thomas:
- Check out Anthony & Josefina’s website
- Follow Anthony & Josefina on Twitter
- Like Anthony & Josefina’s Kingdom Talk Facebook Page
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
Listen to the Series ‘Dating Outside Your Culture’: