Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “The Effect of Dating Too Early (Part 2) with @SayuriSmith on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: The Effect of Dating Too Early (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why is it important for parents to teach their children the right things about dating?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How generational curses can result in negative cycles being repeated when dating.
- Why having the right information does not guarantee that people will make the right choices.
- The importance of parents educating their children about dating.
- The value in children choosing the right friends.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- We have a responsibility to teach the younger generation the right things.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Start children off on the way they should go,
and even when they are old they will not turn from it.“ – Proverbs 22:6 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Read Christian based dating and relationship books to gain the right knowledge to teach children.
- When your children are old enough to comprehend, begin to read the books with them.
- Listen to your children, exercise patience and allow them to ask you as many questions as they like.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!