Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “The Effect of Dating Too Early (Part 1) with @SayuriSmith on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: The Effect of Dating Too Early (Part 1)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- What is an appropriate age for kids to start dating?
- Do most kids start dating too early?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of defining what dating is.
- Why parents must teach their children the right things about dating.
- How the responsibility of parents has increased.
- The value in girls knowing how to properly talk to boys.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- We have a responsibility to teach the younger generation the right things.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Start children off on the way they should go,
and even when they are old they will not turn from it.“ – Proverbs 22:6 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Read Christian based dating and relationship books to gain the right knowledge to teach children.
- When your children are old enough to comprehend, begin to read the books with them.
- Listen to your children, exercise patience and allow them to ask you as many questions as they like.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!