Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “The Effect of Dating Too Early (Part 4) with @SayuriSmith on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: The Effect of Dating Too Early (Part 4)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- How can parents know their child is ready to start dating?
- How can dating too early impact future relationships?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of responsible parenting.
- How a parent can know if their child is ready to start doing.
- What parents may consider doing if their child started dating before they were ready.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- We have a responsibility to teach the younger generation the right things.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Start children off on the way they should go,
and even when they are old they will not turn from it.“ – Proverbs 22:6 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Read Christian based dating and relationship books to gain the right knowledge to teach children.
- When your children are old enough to comprehend, begin to read the books with them.
- Listen to your children, exercise patience and allow them to ask you as many questions as they like.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!