Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Stop Using Food as a Drug to Numb Emotions (Part 1) with @samanthaskelly on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Stop Using Food as a Drug to Numb Emotions (Part 1)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- How can food be used as a drug?
- How to stop using food as a drug to numb our emotions?
- How to identify if there is a deeper issue behind our food consumption?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The impact that food can have on our emotions.
- How food can be used as a drug.
- The importance of being willing to acknowledge that we need help.
- The value in accepting help with out struggles.
- Ways that food may be used as a food.
- Unhealthy habits that can be developed with food.
- Signs that someone is using food in an adverse way.
- Samantha shares how she developed an unhealthy relationship with food at a young age.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that food can be used to numb our emotions.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “A person without self-control
is like a city with broken-down walls.” – Proverbs 25:28 (NLT)
Take Action Now:
- Examine your habits and behavior with food.
- Ask why you consume the food you do, how frequent you consume, diet, etc.
- Seek help if you need it.
- Hungry For Happiness – One Women’s Journey From Fighting Food To Finding Freedom: How To End Binge Eating, Forever by Samantha Skelly
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!