Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: How to Develop Genuine Godly Friendships with the Opposite Gender (Part 5)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What to do if your friend desires more than a friendship but you don’t?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of always obeying God.
- The value in engaging in intimate and honest conversations with God.
- Why we must change our mindset regarding friendships in order to truly develop a genuine godly friendship.
- Why God should be the center of all our friendships and relationships.
- Jay opens up about how he has learned to seek God for insight.
- “You desire but do not have, so you kill. You covet but you cannot get what you want, so you quarrel and fight. You do not have because you do not ask God. 3 When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.“ – James 4:2-3 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Only you can decide what you will believe. I suggest seeking God for wisdom regarding the right decision for you.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Trust in and rely confidently on the Lord with all your heart and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know and acknowledge and recognize Him, and He will make your paths straight and smooth [removing obstacles that block your way].” – Proverbs 3:5-6 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Go before God, speak to Him and share with Him what’s on your heart.
- Ask God to reveal what’s best for you.
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!