Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to date in a way that honors Yah/God? @SelzSpeaks explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Does Dating Truly Prepare You for Marriage? (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How to date in a way that honors Yah/God?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why you must question whether or not dating is working for you.
- Things that should be reserved for marriage.
- Assel shares why he decided to remain single and commit more time to developing his relationship with Yah/God.
- “Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee:” – Genesis 12:1 (KJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Be willing to rethink the concept of dating and your approach to it.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of Go. – Romans 12:2 (KJV)
Take Action Now:
- Make a list of things you want to reserve for just your spouse.
- Seek Yah for assistance with preparing for marriage and setting proper boundaries.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!