Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “The Do’s and Don’ts of Effective Communication (Part 1) on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: The Do’s and Don’ts of Effective Communication (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What mistakes do people tend to make when communicating?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of effective two-way communication.
- Mistakes people make when communicating.
- The value in actively listening.
- The difference between “I” and “You” statements.
- Jay shares valuable lessons he has learned about how to effectively communicate with others.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- You must be willing to put in the work to develop into an effective communicator…it won’t just happen without work.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry“ – James 1:19 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Get Kiaundra’s free resource – Couples Edition: The Do’s and Dont’s of Effective Communication.
- Ask and answer the 2 questions Kiaundra shared to determine if you’re effectively communicating.
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman (Get the Audiobook FREE)
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!