Both physical and emotional cheating can damage a relationship.
Today, we explore the impact that emotional cheating can have on a relationship.
In the latest podcast episode, you will discover what emotional cheating is and how it can damage a relationship.
If you know someone who can benefit from this please share it with them, by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “Physical vs. Emotional Cheating on @RTRLRadio with @SingleBlkChick”]
Episode Title: Physical vs. Emotional Cheating
- “You can’t dictate who you fall in love with. It’s organic and just happens.” – AJ Williams
- Boundaries that must be in place with friends of the opposite sex
- The impact that giving someone access to your life can have
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- Emotional cheating defined
- How emotional cheating can lead to physical cheating
Danger & Difficulties:
- Reasons why emotional cheating can be more dangerous than physical cheating
- Challenges couples face when they are trying to repair a relationship that’s been rocked by cheating
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- AJ admits that she would rather a man cheat on her physically than emotionally
- AJ opens up about her experience of being cheated on by her ex husband
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Be aware of the connections you develop with friends and people who aren’t your partner.
- Be mindful of giving someone who isn’t your partner more access than they deserve or should have.
Apply the Principles:
“Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life.” Proverbs 4:23 (NLT)
Show Some Love:
Please leave me a comment or a private message answering the following question:
Do YOU think emotional cheating is worse than physical cheating?