What do men and women think about how and why they cheat?
Do they think differently?
Do they think the same?
What do you think?
Don’t think too hard about it, because the answer awaits you.
Listen to the latest episode of The Way We Think and find out right now how and why men and women cheat.
If you know someone who will enjoy listening to this or who can benefit from it please share it with them, by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
Episode Title: How and Why Men and Women Cheat
- “If you’re insecure within yourself, you’re bringing that into the relationship.” – Alexis D’Anjou
- “You teach people how to treat you.” – Alexis D’Anjou
- “If you have to cheat you need to reevaluate the relationship you’re in.” – Alexis D’Anjou
- “With change always comes a challenge.” – Alexis D’Anjou
- Reasons why men and women cheat
- The impact our upbringing can have on our likelihood to cheat
- How women cosign men’s cheating ways
- Who is the better cheater: men or women?
- Alexis explains why she thinks cheating is recreational for men
- Alexis opens up about “allegedly” being a cheater
Show Some Love:
Please leave a comment or a private message answering the following question:
Do YOU think that men cheat because women let them?