There are a variety of ways to do it, including some that are truly the worse.
Thankfully, there is a RIGHT way to end a relationship and you’ll discover it today!
In the latest podcast episode, Alyssa Shull and I will share with you some of the worse ways to break up with someone (which you should avoid at all cost!) and the RIGHT way to end a relationship.
If you know someone who can benefit from this please share it with them, by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
Episode Title: End a Relationship the RIGHT Way
Music: Nicole Britt – Have Your Way
- “God always has something better for you, when you obey Him and act in obedience.” – Alyssa Shull
- “Just because the door has to be closed for that season doesn’t mean that it’s not going to open back up later.” – Alyssa Shull
- “It’s not bad to be single.” – Alyssa Shull
- “It’s so worth it to be with a person that God has created you to be with, even if it takes longer.” – Alyssa Shull
- “Don’t be scared to break up with someone just because you don’t want to break their heart.” – Alyssa Shull
- “Whatever he’s doing before marriage is going to be amplified when you get married.” – Alyssa Shull
- “God can do amazing things, but you have to let Him.” – Alyssa Shull
- The importance of owning up and admitting that you made a bad decision or mistake
- Alyssa explains why it is important that we know and understand the purpose of a relationship
- The RIGHT way to end a relationship
- How prayer can help you break free from unhealthy relationships
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- Alyssa shares why she believe men and women cannot be friends after a break up
- Reasons why we all must embrace our singleness
- The importance of having an accountability partner
Danger & Difficulties:
- Things that can make ending relationships difficult
- The danger of dragging out a relationship that you know needs to end
- The worst possible ways to end a relationship
- The danger of stacking one sin on top of another sin
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Alyssa explains how having a relationship with Jesus Christ is extremely beneficial to her marriage
Hold Yourself Accountable:
If the relationship is not healthy, don’t be afraid to end it.
Apply the Principles:
“To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven.” – Ecclesiastes 3:1 (NKJV)
“Do not be deceived: “Evil company corrupts good habits.” – 1 Corinthians 15:33 (NKJV)
Show Some Love:
Please leave me a comment or a private message answering the following question:
What do YOU think is the right way to end a relationship?