Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to properly respond when your back is against the wall? @CrystalLewis14 explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Fight Back When Your Back is Against the Wall (Part 4)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How to properly respond when your back is against the wall?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The benefit or reading the Torah.
- The importance of responding rather than reacting.
- Crystal opens up about the challenges she’s faced with overcoming fear.
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
6 In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.“ – Proverbs 3:5-6 (ESV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Seek Yah’s help to respond rather than react.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Death and life are in the power of the tongue,
And those who love it will eat its fruit.” – Proverbs 18:21 (NKJV)
Take Action Now:
- Reflect on how you’ve reacted in the past.
- Consider trying to Learn, Expect and Prepare.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!