Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What is required to effectively fight back when your back is against the wall? @CrystalLewis14 explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Fight Back When Your Back is Against the Wall (Part 5)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What is required to effectively fight back when your back is against the wall?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How the Torah can help you effectively fight back when your back is against the wall.
- Biblical examples of how to effectively fight back when your back is agains the wall.
- The value in studying the Bible.
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
6 In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.“ – Proverbs 3:5-6 (ESV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Seek Yah’s help to respond rather than react.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Death and life are in the power of the tongue,
And those who love it will eat its fruit.” – Proverbs 18:21 (NKJV)
Take Action Now:
- Reflect on how you’ve reacted in the past.
- Consider trying to Learn, Expect and Prepare.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!