Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Find Your Purpose in Life (Part 1) with @tristasue13 on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Find Your Purpose in Life (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Where does the journey to finding our purpose begin?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How people discover the importance of purpose.
- The process of discovering our purpose in life.
- The danger of not knowing our purpose in life.
- The value in spending time by ourselves.
- How society can hinder us from discovering our purpose.
- Trista Sue shares how she discovered her purpose in life.
- Jay opens up about how he began to pursue his purpose in life.
- “A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.” – Luke 6:45 (NKJV)
- “Many are the plans in a person’s heart,
but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.“ – Proverbs 19:21 (NIV)
- ““Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.” – Matthew 7:21 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that you do have a unique purpose in life.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “God is mighty, but despises no one; he is mighty, and firm in his purpose.“ – Job 36:5 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Invest time to seriously ponder and answer these two questions: 1. Who am I?; 2. Where do I come from?
- Figure It Out: Seven Key Factors The Fashioned My Life by Trista Sue Kragh
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!