In this episode, Jay continues his discussion with author and international leadership trainer Trista Sue Kragh by addressing the question: Why is knowing our identity required in order to discover our purpose in life?
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Find Your Purpose in Life (Part 2) with @tristasue13 on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Find Your Purpose in Life (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why is knowing our identity required in order to discover our purpose in life?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Things and places where many people get their identity.
- The danger in getting married before you know who you are.
- Why we must avoid seeking our identity in people and relationships.
- Why some people are afraid to verbally communicate their purpose to others.
- The reason we must value and love ourselves.
- Trista Sue shares what she told her husband about fulfilling her purpose before they got married.
- “A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.” – Luke 6:45 (NKJV)
- “Many are the plans in a person’s heart,
but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.“ – Proverbs 19:21 (NIV)
- ““Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.” – Matthew 7:21 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that you do have a unique purpose in life.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “God is mighty, but despises no one; he is mighty, and firm in his purpose.“ – Job 36:5 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Invest time to seriously ponder and answer these two questions: 1. Who am I?; 2. Where do I come from?
- Figure It Out: Seven Key Factors The Fashioned My Life by Trista Sue Kragh
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!