Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “How to Respond to Friends and Family Who Still Curse? #WhatDoYouThink with @The_TGA on @RTRLRadio!”]
Episode Title: How to Respond to Friends and Family Who Still Curse?
Questions We Address and Answer:
- How to respond to friends and family who still curse?
- What leads people to use bad language?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why we must be mindful of the words we use and the things we say.
- How to let someone know that we want them to stop cursing in our presence without judging them.
- The importance of speaking words that will edify other people.
- Tara shares how she’s responded to friends who curse a lot.
- Jay admits that the way he talks and the words he uses has changed a lot over the last few years.
- “When He had called the multitude to Himself, He said to them, “Hear and understand: 11 Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man.”” – Matthew 5:10-11 (NKJV)
- “But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. 37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.“ – Matthew 12:36-37 (NKJV)
- “Death and life are in the power of the tongue,
And those who love it will eat its fruit.“ – Proverbs 18:21 (NKJV)
- “Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.” – Ephesians 4:29 (NKJV)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!