In this episode of The Way We Think series, Jay continues his discussion with Fran West by addressing the question: Why do some people believe that it’s impossible for men and women to just be friends?
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “Can Men and Women Really be Friends? – Female POV (Part 2) with Fran West on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Can Men and Women Really be Friends? – Female POV (Part 2)
Guest: Fran West
- “When you know what your life’s purpose is, it puts everything else into perspective around you.” – Fran West
- “When you understand your purpose, then you can understand the purpose for which someone comes into your life.” – Fran West
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why do some people believe that it’s impossible for men and women to just be friends?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why mutual respect is a must in your friendships.
- The value in developing a “brother/sister” type friendship.
- How your life changes once you know your God given purpose.
- The importance of evaluating your friendships.
- So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. – Isaiah 55:11 (NKJV)
- A man who has friends must himself be friendly, But there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. – Proverbs 18:24 (NKJV)
- When God Writes Your Love Story: The Ultimate Guide to Guy/Girl Relationships by Eric & Leslie Ludy
- I Will Wait For You: Single and Unwilling to Settle by Joshua M. Parker
- The Beautiful Wife: Focused on Christ, Fulfilled in Marriage by Sandy Ralya
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!