Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
Episode Title: Can Men and Women Really be Friends? – Female POV (Part 4)
Guest: Fran West
Question We Address and Answer:
- What does it take for a man and woman to truly be just friends?
Key Lesson and Takeaway:
- The importance of verbally discussing friendship boundaries.
- So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. – Isaiah 55:11 (NKJV)
- A man who has friends must himself be friendly, But there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. – Proverbs 18:24 (NKJV)
- When God Writes Your Love Story: The Ultimate Guide to Guy/Girl Relationships by Eric & Leslie Ludy
- I Will Wait For You: Single and Unwilling to Settle by Joshua M. Parker
- The Beautiful Wife: Focused on Christ, Fulfilled in Marriage by Sandy Ralya
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!