Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
Episode Title: Can Men and Women Really be Friends? – Male POV (Part 1)
- “God has placed us all on this earth for a purpose.” – Emmanuel Thomas
- “Every friendship should have a vision.” – Emmanuel Thomas
- “The greatest ministry you can have is where you are placed.” – Emmanuel Thomas
Questions We Address and Answer:
- Can men and women really be friends?
- Why do some people think it’s impossible for men and women to just be friends?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of understanding God’s purpose for men and women.
- Why your friendship needs a vision.
- The level of commitment required to maintain friendships.
- Learning to love everyone.
- And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. – Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
- When Jesus heard that, He said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. 13 But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice.’ For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.” – Matthew 9:12-13 (NKJV)
- Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” – Genesis 1:26 (NKJV)
- He who finds a wife finds a good thing, And obtains favor from the Lord. – Proverbs 18:22 (NKJV)
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!