In this episode of The Way We Think series, Jay continues his discussion with Emmanuel Thomas by addressing the question: What challenges do men and women face when establishing a strictly platonic friendship?
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “Can Men and Women Really be Friends? – Male POV (Part 2) with @EmmanuelThomas on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Can Men and Women Really be Friends? – Male POV (Part 2)
- “Anything that God puts together, the enemy is always trying to break it.” – Emmanuel Thomas
Questions We Address and Answer:
- What challenges do men and women face when establishing a strictly platonic friendship?
- How do men and women’s perception of strictly platonic friendships differ?
- Do men or women have a more difficult time maintaining strictly platonic friendships?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Temptations you face when establishing platonic friendships with someone of the opposite sex.
- How satan will try to attack your friendships.
- Why men must step up and be the leader of their friendships.
- Boundaries that must exist in your friendship with the opposite sex.
- Emmanuel shares how the enemy has tried to use people to tear his relationship apart.
- Jay opens up about ending a friendship with a woman that in hindsight he should not have ended.
- And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. – Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
- When Jesus heard that, He said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. 13 But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice.’ For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.” – Matthew 9:12-13 (NKJV)
- Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” – Genesis 1:26 (NKJV)
- He who finds a wife finds a good thing, And obtains favor from the Lord. – Proverbs 18:22 (NKJV)
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!