What makes men’s friendships unique?
How much do they value brotherhood and trust?
Find out NOW!
Listen to the latest episode of MenChat and find out exactly how much men value friendship, brotherhood and trust.
If you know someone who will enjoy or benefit from listening to this please share it with them, by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “Friendship, Brotherhood and Trust ft. @iDreAn1 on @RTRLRadio #MenChat”]
Episode Title: Friendship, Brotherhood and Trust
- Andre – Follow Him on Twitter
- Christopher Gaskins – Check out his book, Liberation of Fear and Love: A Collection of Poetry
Receive Honest Answers from Men to the Following Questions:
- What bonds men together as brothers?
- How do men’s friendships differ from the friendships that women have?
- What distinguishes a man’s best friend from the rest of his friends?
- How willing are men to forgive a friend that has wronged them in some way?
- What are some things that men are more likely to share with their male friends but not with their female friends?