Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Get Better Dating Results and Find Your Ideal Mate (Part 2) with @DrStanTatkin on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Get Better Dating Results and Find Your Ideal Mate (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How can our perspective on relationships impact us?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The value in being in a secure functioning relationship.
- How we can learn about love and relationships from other people.
- The importance of learning from our mistakes.
- Why we must examine the lessons learned from past relationships.
- How mistakes and past regrets can help prepare us for future relationships.
- Dr. Tatkin shares how regrets from his previous marriage have enabled him to remain fully invested in his current marriage.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Make a conscious decision to be relationship focused rather than person focused.
Apply This Kingdom Principle:
- “One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[c] There is no commandment greater than these.” – Mark 12:28-31 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Take time to invest in yourself and discover what kind of relationship you desire and function best in.
- Begin to properly prepare for your next relationship by reading a helpful book – you may even consider one of the books recommended below.
- Wired for Dating: How to Understanding Neurobiology and Attachment Style Can Help You Find Your Ideal Mate by Dr. Stan Tatkin (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Wired for Love: How Understanding Your Partner’s Brain and Attachment Style Can Help You Diffuse Conflict and Build a Secure Relationship by Dr. Stan Tatkin (Get the Audiobook FREE)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!