Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: How to Exhibit Godly Leadership in Relationships (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why do many men fail at exhibiting godly leadership?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The lack of men who are true godly leaders.
- Why many men fail at exhibiting godly leadership.
- The value in developing godly leadership.
- How the Bible and Jesus Christ can teach us about godly leadership.
- “Pride goes before destruction,
and a haughty spirit before a fall.“ – Proverbs 16:18 (ESV)
- “Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her“ – Ephesians 5:25 (NIV)
- “My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,“ – James 1:19 (NIV)
- “The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.“ – Luke 6:45 (ESV)
- “But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.“ – James 1:22 (ESV)
- “Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.“ – Matthew 26:41 (ESV)
- “For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.“ – 1 Corinthians 2:10b (ESV)
- “Your wife will be like a fruitful vine
within your house;
your children will be like olive shoots
around your table.“ – Psalm 128:3 (ESV)
- “Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you.“ – John 16:7 (ESV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that God created you as a leader and to develop into a Godly leader in all aspects of life, including relationships.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction. – Proverbs 1:7 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Men: Study Jesus Christ in the four Gospels.
- Women: Pray for discernment.
- I Will Wait For You: Single and Unwilling to Settle by Joshua M. Parker
- Kingdom Man: Every Man’s Destiny, Every Woman’s Dream by Dr. Tony Evans
- Kingdom Woman: Embracing Your Purpose, Power and Possibilities by Tony Evans and Chrystal Evans Hurst
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman by Dr. Myles Munroe
- The Spirit of Leadership: Cultivating the Attributes That Influence Human Action by Dr. Myles Munroe
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!