Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to guard your heart and remain open to love? Find out on the @RTRLRadio podcast”]
Episode Title: How to Properly Guard Your Heart (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How to guard your heart and remain open to love?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Ways to properly guard your heart and remain open to love.
- Why you must vet the people you allow into your life.
- How asking questions can help you properly guard your heart.
- The danger of not properly guarding your heart.
- Brittney shares how she’s learned to deal with and heal from heartbreak.
- “A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.“ – Luke 6:45 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that you are the guardian of your heart and you decide who influences you.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. – Proverbs 4:23 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Determine your degree of openness (reflect and examine your current and past relationships).
- Do a biblical study on guarding your heart.
- Epiphanies Within: When Mediocre Living Is No Longer Enough by Brittney Michelle
- When Hearts Collide by Brittney Michelle
- The Wait: A Powerful Practice for Finding the Love of Your Life and the Life You Love by DeVon Franklin and Meagan Good with Tim Vandehey (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- The Missing Commandment: Love Yourself: How Loving Yourself the Way God Does Can Bring Healing and Freedom to Your Life by Jerry and Denise Basel (Get the Audiobook FREE!)
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!