Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What is required to properly guard your heart? Find out on the @RTRLRadio podcast”]
Episode Title: How to Properly Guard Your Heart (Part 4)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What is required to properly guard your heart?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of limiting the amount of influence you give someone over your life.
- The requirements for properly guarding your heart.
- How asking questions can help you properly guard your heart.
- The importance of allowing Jesus Christ to be at the center of your life.
- Steps you can take to begin properly guarding your hear today.
- “A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.“ – Luke 6:45 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that you are the guardian of your heart and you decide who influences you.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. – Proverbs 4:23 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Determine your degree of openness (reflect and examine your current and past relationships).
- Do a biblical study on guarding your heart.
- Epiphanies Within: When Mediocre Living Is No Longer Enough by Brittney Michelle
- When Hearts Collide by Brittney Michelle
- The Wait: A Powerful Practice for Finding the Love of Your Life and the Life You Love by DeVon Franklin and Meagan Good with Tim Vandehey (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- The Missing Commandment: Love Yourself: How Loving Yourself the Way God Does Can Bring Healing and Freedom to Your Life by Jerry and Denise Basel (Get the Audiobook FREE!)
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!