Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why must entrepreneurs have support from their partner? @Antione071185 explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Support Your Partner’s Pursuit into Entrepreneurship (Part 1)
Check out Antione’s new book, Greatness Written in Your DNA – Get it FREE right now using the code: REALLOVERS
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why is it important for entrepreneurs to have support from their partner?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- What an entrepreneur is.
- Why entrepreneurs need support from their partner.
- The greater than normal risk that accompanies being an entrepreneur.
- Why faith is required to become an entrepreneur.
- Antione opens up about some of the risks that he’s taken as an entrepreneur.
- “Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.“ – Hebrews 11:1 (NIV)
- “For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.“ – Romans 12:3 (NKJV)
- “A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children,
but a sinner’s wealth is stored up for the righteous.” – Proverbs 13:22 (NIV)
- “But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.” Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds.“ – James 2:18 (NIV)
- “He who finds a wife finds what is good
and receives favor from the Lord.“ – Proverbs 18:22 (NIV)
- “For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.“ – Matthew 18:20 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that you need God and that pursuing entrepreneurship without God will increase the already greater than normal risks.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.” – Mathew 5:30 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Pray – For your spouse, yourself, your family and your spouses business.
- Share this discussion with your spouse.
- Listen to this discussion at least one more time, take notes and apply what you learn.
- Greatness Written in Your DNA by Antione Anderson (Get it FREE right now using the code: REALLOVERS)
- Street Smarts from Proverbs: How to Navigate Through Conflict to Community by Mitch Kruse with D.J. Williams
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!