Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What can hinder you from properly guarding your heart? @hnstlytatianah explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Guard Your Heart When Dating (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What can hinder you from properly guarding your heart?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The value in dating Yah’s/God’s way.
- Things that can hinder you from properly guarding your heart.
- Tatianah shares how she learned the importance of guarding her heart.
- “Death and life are in the power of the tongue,
and those who love it will eat its fruits.“ – Proverbs 18:21 (ESV)
- “do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.“ – Philippians 4:6-7 (ESV)
- “The heart is deceitful above all things,
and desperately sick;
who can understand it?“ – Jeremiah 17:9 (ESV)
- ““Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you clean the outside of the cup and the plate, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. 26 You blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and the plate, that the outside also may be clean.“ – Matthew 23:25-26 (ESV)
- “The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.“ – Luke 6:45 (ESV)
- “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.” – John 10:10 (ESV)
- “For the Lord gives wisdom;
from his mouth come knowledge and understanding;” – Proverbs 2:6 (ESV)
- “There is a way that seems right to a man,
but its end is the way to death.” – Proverbs 14:12 (ESV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- It is your responsibility to guard your heart.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.” – Proverbs 4:23 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Invite the Holy Spirit into the process.
- Examine past experiences and identify boundaries to guard your heart.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!