On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan J. Immanuel is joined by author Christy Johnson to discuss the things that often hinder people from healing from past relationships.
We will also discuss the signs that someone needs to heal from past relationships. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1403.
Key Questions and Things You Will Learn:
- What things often hinder people from healing from past relationships?
- What is soul healing?
- What are signs that someone need to heal from past relationships?
- The types of people we often gravitate towards.
- The best way to improve the health of any relationship.
- The power of our thoughts.
- How to start meditating.
Biblical Kingdom Principles We Discuss:
- “Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.” – 3 John 1:2 (NKJV)
- “Where there is no prophetic vision the people cast off restraint, but blessed is he who keeps the law.” – Proverbs 29:18 (ESV)
- “Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.” – Proverbs 18:21 (ESV)
- “So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” – Romans 10:17 (NKJV)
- “For as he thinks in his heart, so is he. “Eat and drink!” he says to you, But his heart is not with you.” – Proverbs 23:7 (NKJV)
- “The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it?” – Jeremiah 17:9 (ESV)
- “Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.” – Proverbs 4:23 (NIV)
- “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”” – Mark 12:30-31 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Don’t ignore soul healing.
- “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.“ – Romans 12:2 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Meditate on the truth within God’s word for at least 5 minutes daily.
Support Christy Johnson:
- Check out Chrisy’s website
- Follow Christy on Instagram
- Check out Christy’s book, Love Junkies: 7 Steps for Breaking the Toxic Relationship Cycle
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
- Love Junkies: 7 Steps for Breaking the Toxic Relationship Cycle by Christy Johnson
- The Bait of Satan, 20th Anniversary Edition: Living Free from the Deadly Trap of Offense by John Bevere (Get the Audiobook FREE)
Listen to the Series ‘How to Heal From Past Relationships’: