On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan J. Immanuel concludes his discussion with counselor and author Dr. Alison Cook by discussing how setting healthy boundaries lead women to have healthy relationships.
We will also discuss the importance of being prepared when someone tests your boundaries. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1402.
Key Questions and Things You Will Learn:
- How can setting healthy boundaries lead women to have healthy relationships?
- The challenging part of setting boundaries.
- Being prepared when someone tests your boundaries.
Biblical Kingdom Principles We Discuss:
- “To the woman he said, “I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be contrary to your husband, but he shall rule over you.”” – Genesis 3:16 (ESV)
- “Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.” – Matthew 16:24 (ESV)
- “But God said to Abraham, “Be not displeased because of the boy and because of your slave woman. Whatever Sarah says to you, do as she tells you, for through Isaac shall your offspring be named.” – Genesis 21:12 (ESV)
- “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”” – Mark 12:30-31 (NIV)
- “Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”” – Genesis 1:26 (ESV)
- “Faithful are the wounds of a friend; profuse are the kisses of an enemy.” – Proverbs 27:6 (ESV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Value yourself by setting healthy boundaries.
- “Because you are precious in my eyes,
and honored, and I love you,“ – Isaiah 43:4a (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Make a list of everything that makes you valuable.
- Analyze whether you have healthy boundaries to protect yourself/your value.
- Take Alison’s course on boundaries.
Support Dr. Alison Cook:
- Check out Alison’s website
- Follow Alison on Instagram
- Check out Alison’s Boundaries for Women Video Course (50% OFF Coupon Code – REALLOVEHALFOFF)
- Check out Alison’s book, Boundaries for Your Soul
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
- Boundaries for Your Soul by Dr. Alison Cook & Kimberly Miller
- Boundaries for Women Video Course (50% OFF Coupon Code – REALLOVEHALFOFF)
Listen to the Series ‘The Secret to Setting Boundaries’: