Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: How to Hear and Discern God’s Voice (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why do people desire to hear God’s voice?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why we must be careful of the things we say.
- Reasons why people desire to hear God’s voice.
- The value in spending quiet time with God.
- Calvin explains why he has a desire to hear God’s voice.
- “Death and life are in the power of the tongue,
And those who love it will eat its fruit.“ – Proverbs 18:21 (NKJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- When God speaks listen, then respond with obedience.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Be still, and know that I am God” – Psalm 46:10a (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Commit to reading the Word of God today (how much, how long and what you read is up to you).
- Polished: A Young Professionals Guide for Success by Calvin Purnell, Jr.
- Before You Hit Send: Preventing Headache and Heartache by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
- Reposition Yourself: Living Life Without Limits by T.D. Jakes
- Outwitting the Devil: The Secret to Freedom and Success by Napoleon Hill
- The Secret Power of Speaking God’s Word by Joyce Meyer
- Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable by Tim S. Grover
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!