On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan Immanuel is joined by author Asia Garrison to discuss how the hookup culture has changed the way we date.
We will explain what the hookup culture is and how the hookup culture impacts Christians. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1334.
Questions We Answer:
- Has the hookup culture changed the way we date? (3:22)
- What is the hookup culture? (5:28)
- Does the hookup culture have a greater impact on men or women? (10:14)
- What age does the hookup phase start and how long does it go to? (13:59)
- How is the hookup culture impacting young college students? (15:01)
Key Things You Will Learn:
- How the hookup culture impacts Christians. (4:31)
- How social media enables the hookup culture. (7:14)
Support Asia Garrison:
- Check out Asia’s Website
- Follow Asia on Twitter
- Follow Asia on Instagram
- Check out Asia’s book, Dirty Virgin
- Listen to me and Asia’s previous discussion on Pornography…Is it Really That Deep?
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
Listen to the Series ‘The Hookup Culture’: