On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan continues his discussion with author Asia Garrison by discussing the challenge presented by the hookup culture.
We will explain how culture has shifted so much that having sex on the first date is now acceptable and why believers in God must be clear on why they are pursuing a lifestyle of purity. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1335.
Questions We Answer:
- Is hooking up sex, foreplay or both? (4:57)
- How has culture shifted so much that having sex on the first date is now acceptable? (13:47)
Key Things You Will Learn:
- The challenge presented by the hookup culture. (11:28)
- Why believers in God must be clear on why they are pursuing a lifestyle of purity. (12:00)
Biblical Kingdom Principle We Discuss:
- “Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.”” – 1 Corinthians 15:33 (ESV)
Support Asia Garrison:
- Check out Asia’s Website
- Follow Asia on Twitter
- Follow Asia on Instagram
- Check out Asia’s book, Dirty Virgin
- Listen to me and Asia’s previous discussion on Pornography…Is it Really That Deep?
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
Listen to the Series ‘The Hookup Culture’: