In this episode, Jay concludes his discussion with health and fitness coach Tasha Prescott by addressing the question: Is it necessary for the success of a relationship for both partners to be health conscious?
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How Health and Fitness Can Impact a Relationship (Part 4) with @tashaprescott on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How Health and Fitness Can Impact a Relationship (Part 4)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Is it necessary for the success of a relationship for both partners to be health conscious?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The challenges that arise when a couple is not in alignment when it comes to their health.
- The benefits of having an accountability partner.
- Jay shares what led him to become more health conscious.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Decide to become more health conscious and physically fit.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies. – 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Decide to take the first step towards becoming physically fit.
- Read a health-related book and learn more about the importance of being health conscious and physically fit.
- Find a workout partner and/or accountability partner.
- Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle: Transform Your Body Forever Using the Secrets of the Leanest People in the World by Tom Venuto (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body by Michael Matthews (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body by Michael Matthews (Get the Audiobook FREE)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!